Home Latest Articles
Do you want to learn to write better? Have you ever wished to improve your creativity, productivity, or motivation? Or have you ever wondered how to achieve more goals in less time?
No matter your challenge, the Cosmopolitan Mindset is a home that can help you achieve it. You only need to follow a three-step process:
- Read the articles and learn the theory behind each topic.
- Study infographics. Sometimes they give you visual examples of the theory. Some other times they are summaries that help you study better.
- Download the free printables to start tracking your progress and complete your goals. Many articles have a dedicated infographic you can print and fill in with your progress. So if you follow them, there’s nothing you should worry about: you will get to your goal.
- The Perfect Sleeping Routine: How To Never Get Tired Again6 benefits of sleeping well and 6 tips to build your perfect sleeping routine right now. Sleep has become an expensive benefit over the past years — one that people cannot ignore anymore. And no matter where you live, work, or relax, poor quality sleep will affect your performance. If you ignore your sleeping routine, you could suffer from many problems affecting your health, metabolism, or motivation. And the only way to solve… Read More »The Perfect Sleeping Routine: How To Never Get Tired Again
- How To Become a Content Creator in One Year: A Smart GuideThe 12-months challenge that helps you become a content creator. How much time does it take to become a successful content creator — this is the next one million dollar question. But nobody can give you an answer. Content creation has become one of the most fascinating and researched jobs in the last few years. But having success as a content creator requires much more than simple luck. There will always be the… Read More »How To Become a Content Creator in One Year: A Smart Guide
- 5 Ways To Make Better Content: A Self-Improvement ChallengeThere is no other way — you need to become a productivity god. Sometimes I question myself: is there anyone who doesn’t want to be the best? There must be. But I am not one of those people. And you are not either if you are still reading. So let’s suppose that everybody wants to be the best. Or at least, the remaining of us do. And content creation is the field… Read More »5 Ways To Make Better Content: A Self-Improvement Challenge
- How To Increase Your Productivity With One Simple ChangeThere are no tricks — only a change of mindset. I have to be honest: unicorns, dragons, and productivity hacks do not exist. We talk about them, we love them, but they are not real. And if you came here for your daily dose of fantasy movies and optimism, I can’t give you that. But if you came here to learn how to increase your productivity by committing to changes in your behavior,… Read More »How To Increase Your Productivity With One Simple Change
- Top 15 YouTube Channels To Find Free Inspiration as a Content CreatorThe best content creators to follow when you lack inspiration. One of the most critical challenges of any content creator is finding unique topics to discuss and new ideas to share with their audience. But what if, one day, you run out of ideas and can’t think of anything good enough to share? Will you have a support system to help you find inspiration and keep creating? Or will you… Read More »Top 15 YouTube Channels To Find Free Inspiration as a Content Creator
- 30-Day Twitter Challenge: The Best Guide on How To Make Short ContentI doubled my Twitter interactions in less than 30 days, and you can do it too. You can write articles and create content for years without any success. But this doesn’t mean you are not good at it. You just need to learn to share your work. How do you expect people to find your content if you keep it to yourself? Not promoting content is one of the worst errors… Read More »30-Day Twitter Challenge: The Best Guide on How To Make Short Content
The articles are not enough? Do you want to improve even more?
Subscribe to The Challenge to receive your FREE dose of printable infographics each month, so you can better track your progress right now! Also, each month, a new challenge to achieve.
Click the button below! It’s free.
If you want to support me in other ways, you can subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter.