Home Latest Articles
Do you want to learn to write better? Have you ever wished to improve your creativity, productivity, or motivation? Or have you ever wondered how to achieve more goals in less time?
No matter your challenge, the Cosmopolitan Mindset is a home that can help you achieve it. You only need to follow a three-step process:
- Read the articles and learn the theory behind each topic.
- Study infographics. Sometimes they give you visual examples of the theory. Some other times they are summaries that help you study better.
- Download the free printables to start tracking your progress and complete your goals. Many articles have a dedicated infographic you can print and fill in with your progress. So if you follow them, there’s nothing you should worry about: you will get to your goal.
- The Surprising Effects of Not Setting Goals and How to Avoid Them6 Proven Ways to Avoid the Shocking Impact of Missing Goals Not setting goals made me accomplish only a few things over the last months. Much less than I expected. Since I started a new job, I gave up goal setting and planning for a while. I hoped my consistency could deal with everything I had set up. But it didn’t. I stopped trying hard enough. I found hundreds of reasons… Read More »The Surprising Effects of Not Setting Goals and How to Avoid Them
- How To Become a Successful Content Creator (and Still Work 9-5)Five tips for balancing a 9–5 job with a successful content creation career. Six months ago, I changed my job. And since then, my content creation career has never been grimmer. When you make such changes, you may struggle to balance your new commitments with content creation. And you may expect it some way. But I wasn’t. So my experience was even worse. I had plenty of free time to follow… Read More »How To Become a Successful Content Creator (and Still Work 9-5)
- 3 Time-Management Secrets that Doubled My ProductivityYou only need three simple techniques to optimize your workflow, reduce distractions, and maximize productivity. I am a productivity geek. And for the last five years, I’ve been wondering how I could improve it and get more free hours out of my days. I wish I could have at least 26 hours daily to do everything I wanted. But unfortunately, I cannot control time. So gathering that could make me… Read More »3 Time-Management Secrets that Doubled My Productivity
- 30-Day Dopamine Detox: Guide on How To Boost Your ProductivityUse these trackers to take your first dopamine detox challenge. It can change your life. There’s no stronger feeling than dopamine. We seek it, and we love it. And we desire it every second of our lives. But too much dopamine can become dangerous. If you engage in activities that release too much dopamine, your brain gets used to it. And soon enough, you enter a vicious cycle that is hard to… Read More »30-Day Dopamine Detox: Guide on How To Boost Your Productivity
- Unlock the True Power of ChatGPT for Content Marketing5 Pro Tips to boost your productivity as a content creator. ChatGPT is stupid. If you make generic questions, it will come up with the same old answers and bring nothing new to the table. But that’s the limit of chatbots with artificial intelligence — if you are not specific, they are useless. And even when they are useful, they won’t share any high-level knowledge if you don’t know how to ask for… Read More »Unlock the True Power of ChatGPT for Content Marketing
- My Crazy Plan to Make $10,000 with Content Creation in 2023The Ultimate Guide to Succeeding as a Content Creator in 2023 I failed at content creation in 2022. Or, at least, I consider it to be a failure. There were so many changes in my life I couldn’t find the stability to focus on creating more content. I wasn’t breeding my audience well enough. And my growth suffered from it. But 2023 will be different. Even if I wasn’t too prolific, I… Read More »My Crazy Plan to Make $10,000 with Content Creation in 2023
A Cosmopolitan MINDSET’S Newsletter
The articles are not enough? Do you want to improve even more?
Subscribe to The Challenge to receive your FREE dose of printable infographics each month, so you can better track your progress right now! Also, each month, a new challenge to achieve.
Click the button below! It’s free.
If you want to support me in other ways, you can subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter.