Home Latest Articles
Do you want to learn to write better? Have you ever wished to improve your creativity, productivity, or motivation? Or have you ever wondered how to achieve more goals in less time?
No matter your challenge, the Cosmopolitan Mindset is a home that can help you achieve it. You only need to follow a three-step process:
- Read the articles and learn the theory behind each topic.
- Study infographics. Sometimes they give you visual examples of the theory. Some other times they are summaries that help you study better.
- Download the free printables to start tracking your progress and complete your goals. Many articles have a dedicated infographic you can print and fill in with your progress. So if you follow them, there’s nothing you should worry about: you will get to your goal.
- 20 Sneaky Procrastination Traps That Almost Ruined My LifeOutsmarting Procrastination: Navigating 20 Mental Traps for a Successful Life Procrastination is an uphill battle. And when you think you got over it, it turns to bite you. I know because I have been fighting with it for my whole life for different reasons. When I was younger, I didn’t love the topics I studied. And everything else seemed more interesting. Then, Facebook took over. And it was impossible to… Read More »20 Sneaky Procrastination Traps That Almost Ruined My Life
- 5 Perfect Templates To Achieve Any Goal and How To Use ThemVisualize, Conquer, Repeat: Your Complete Guide + 2 Free Infographics Your brain works better with a limited scope — it’s a matter of fact. Scientists proved multitasking is a terrible choice. Yet, people still boast about their ability to jump between tasks. But xall they are doing is shallow work. Doing one task at a time can save you days of work. But without the proper structures, you will tend towards multitasking. So, you… Read More »5 Perfect Templates To Achieve Any Goal and How To Use Them
- 7 Lessons I Learned From My Father That Improved My Life4 — You have to get good grades. I didn’t always have a great relationship with my father. Many kids don’t have it, and it’s ok. So everything I learned from him was from mere observation. To be honest, we learned to appreciate each other only in the last few years we lived apart. I never stopped loving my dad. Nor did he. We only had different ways of showing it. And only later in… Read More »7 Lessons I Learned From My Father That Improved My Life
- The 7 Surprising Ways My Smartwatch Improved My Sleep QualityAnd a 3-step plan to build a good sleeping habit. Scientists still need to understand exactly why humans need to sleep. But there is no doubt we need it. Each of us may need more or less sleeping hours. For some people, seven hours is enough. Others need nine to restore. And your needs may differ based on your age and body. Yet sometimes, we sacrifice sleeping hours in exchange for other things, saying… Read More »The 7 Surprising Ways My Smartwatch Improved My Sleep Quality
- How To Make a Life Review To Reignite Your MotivationMaster the Art of Self-Reflection and Use Your Life Review to Achieve Your Goals and Live Your Best Life Most goals fail because of a lack of motivation. We build so many systems that it pains us to admit it. But motivation is the true cause of the problem. You can work with low motivation. Thanks to the healthy habits you build around your projects, you can even work without it for… Read More »How To Make a Life Review To Reignite Your Motivation
- How To Learn From the Best With These 3 Simple StepsYou can master your side hustle skills starting with replication. Mastery is a side effect of constant repetition and perseverance. And if you like something, you must follow a pattern of trial, error, and improvement to become better and eventually succeed. However, only some mistakes are beneficial for your progress. On the contrary, some of them might push you in the wrong direction. And it will be difficult to turn back and… Read More »How To Learn From the Best With These 3 Simple Steps
The articles are not enough? Do you want to improve even more?
Subscribe to The Challenge to receive your FREE dose of printable infographics each month, so you can better track your progress right now! Also, each month, a new challenge to achieve.
Click the button below! It’s free.
If you want to support me in other ways, you can subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter.