Home Latest Articles
Do you want to learn to write better? Have you ever wished to improve your creativity, productivity, or motivation? Or have you ever wondered how to achieve more goals in less time?
No matter your challenge, the Cosmopolitan Mindset is a home that can help you achieve it. You only need to follow a three-step process:
- Read the articles and learn the theory behind each topic.
- Study infographics. Sometimes they give you visual examples of the theory. Some other times they are summaries that help you study better.
- Download the free printables to start tracking your progress and complete your goals. Many articles have a dedicated infographic you can print and fill in with your progress. So if you follow them, there’s nothing you should worry about: you will get to your goal.
- 8 Kaizen Life Rules To Write Better Articles (and How To Use Them)Sometimes, simple rules make it easier to improve. Writing is an act of love before anything else. And as with every act of love, you need to take care of it to make it grow and strengthen. But writers are fallible human beings. We want to be productive, but we embrace procrastination every day. We wish to be praised, but leaving our comfort zone terrorizes us. So writing becomes a fight… Read More »8 Kaizen Life Rules To Write Better Articles (and How To Use Them)
- 4 Helpful Tips for Using Life Stories and Boost Your Articles Right Now1 — Nobody cares about facts. An article without a story is not worth reading. Nothing affects us more than the emotional urge of a life story. So if your article misses one, find it now. I’ve been thinking about the reasons that make me continue a piece of writing long enough. And in all honesty, as a writer, nothing drains my energies more than finding those reasons. I want to understand what… Read More »4 Helpful Tips for Using Life Stories and Boost Your Articles Right Now
- How To Create a Content Strategy Worth One Year in Only Five StepsCreativity without strategy is called art. Creativity with strategy is called advertising. I started my first two blogs out of greed and passion, but both failed in a couple of months. The first lacked creativity. I didn’t care about what I was writing — I only wanted to make money. And the second lacked strategy. Even if I loved the self-improvement field, I couldn’t design a practical plan to make my thoughts… Read More »How To Create a Content Strategy Worth One Year in Only Five Steps
- How To Create Content for Your Niche (and Still Write Whatever You Want)4 simple principles I use to create content for my niche. Content creation has a colossal flaw — you need to specialize. No matter how good your writing or article is. If you don’t concentrate on a topic, you lose. Readers love to find specialized writers that give them excessive data about a topic, so they can deepen their knowledge in one shot. And once you convince them, if you do, they… Read More »How To Create Content for Your Niche (and Still Write Whatever You Want)
- How To Make the Perfect Content Map Right Now for Your Successful BlogYou just need to follow 5 steps to create the best content map for your blog. This summer, I finally gave up — I built a content map for my blog. I have thought about it for a few months, but the idea never thrilled me too much. Perhaps I believed a content map forces you to write about the same things every month. Or maybe I wasn’t ready to put boundaries to… Read More »How To Make the Perfect Content Map Right Now for Your Successful Blog
- 5 Quick Hacks To Rebuild Habits After Holidays and Reach More Success5 — Set exciting goals, even if unrealistic or unnecessary. Thinking about leaving a routine to start it later is always a dangerous idea, and you should avoid it at all costs. Many times, even skipping once becomes painful and frustrating, so imagine taking a complete break for the holidays. But vacation makes routines impossible sometimes, especially when you travel somewhere and you stop living in the comfort of your home. So you need to have… Read More »5 Quick Hacks To Rebuild Habits After Holidays and Reach More Success
The articles are not enough? Do you want to improve even more?
Subscribe to The Challenge to receive your FREE dose of printable infographics each month, so you can better track your progress right now! Also, each month, a new challenge to achieve.
Click the button below! It’s free.
If you want to support me in other ways, you can subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter.