Home Latest Articles
Do you want to learn to write better? Have you ever wished to improve your creativity, productivity, or motivation? Or have you ever wondered how to achieve more goals in less time?
No matter your challenge, the Cosmopolitan Mindset is a home that can help you achieve it. You only need to follow a three-step process:
- Read the articles and learn the theory behind each topic.
- Study infographics. Sometimes they give you visual examples of the theory. Some other times they are summaries that help you study better.
- Download the free printables to start tracking your progress and complete your goals. Many articles have a dedicated infographic you can print and fill in with your progress. So if you follow them, there’s nothing you should worry about: you will get to your goal.
- How To Master Content Creation (or Any Other Skill) in 5 StagesStage 4: Why is this even working? I cannot say I am a successful content creator yet. But when I decided to take this path, I knew it was a bumpy road. Not everybody makes it to the end. On the contrary, many leave on the first uphill. But the few consistent people who did say it’s fantastic. And I have to say I love to be amazed. Like many other skills,… Read More »How To Master Content Creation (or Any Other Skill) in 5 Stages
- How To Increase and Diversify Your Content Income (in 3 Steps)Stop relying on a single stream of income. Build many instead. Relying on one source of income is a risky choice for a content creator. You can never know if a job online will keep working indefinitely. And sometimes, you don’t even control part of your job as the platform where you are writing, for example. So if you want to thrive in the content creation game and secure your future,… Read More »How To Increase and Diversify Your Content Income (in 3 Steps)
- How to Level up Your Writing With the Help of Mind MapsCreate simple and easy mind maps with Effie to write better content I haven’t always been that organized. My articles were sloppy, chaotic, and dispersive when I started writing. I had no chance of keeping the reader’s attention, and nobody was enjoying my content — myself included. But practice makes perfect. And over the years, I made many changes and learned how to step up my game. And one, in particular, helped me… Read More »How to Level up Your Writing With the Help of Mind Maps
- How To Improve Your Mental Flexibility To Boost Your Content10 simple tips for a more flexible mentality and improved content Content creation requires powerful mental flexibility. To make it as a creator, you need to learn many things. And probably, you will change strategy multiple times in your career. If you have never tried content creation, your intuitions will fail a lot in the beginning. And you will need to reframe your beliefs to boost your content and succeed. But… Read More »How To Improve Your Mental Flexibility To Boost Your Content
- How To Boost Your Content Output Every Day With Batched TasksAn 8-step productivity tool to help you create more content than ever Online competition is wild. No matter how much content you produce, there will always be someone who makes more. And not being able to do anything about it is painful. So if you want to keep up with everyone, you need to work on yourself. There is nothing else you can do. You have to find new ways of… Read More »How To Boost Your Content Output Every Day With Batched Tasks
- Never Run Out Of Motivation Again: 3 Principles to Live ByHow to never run out of motivation according to science We all love and seek motivation because it fills us with energy and purpose. But even if it makes us thrive, it is often tricky to find and even harder to maintain. Usually, when starting a new project, the novelty of the process inspires your actions. And you can work for days without fatiguing. But as you continue, you may experience… Read More »Never Run Out Of Motivation Again: 3 Principles to Live By
The articles are not enough? Do you want to improve even more?
Subscribe to The Challenge to receive your FREE dose of printable infographics each month, so you can better track your progress right now! Also, each month, a new challenge to achieve.
Click the button below! It’s free.
If you want to support me in other ways, you can subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter.