- Download 3
- File Size 48 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 31, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
Performance Review System
If you want to become a content creator in one year, you need to optimize your strategies when they don't work anymore. But also evaluate your performance in shorter periods with a stable review system.
Optimizing a strategy means changing up the core tasks of your work and trying to solve problems that prevent your posts from succeeding. But you can’t change your plan each month. So you need a performance review system for shorter feedback on your work.
To evaluate your performance, follow these steps:
- Give yourself a mark between 0 and 10 for each of the listed categories. The evaluation considers numerous factors, from productivity, management with the public, motivation, and many more.
- Sum up the individual scores in the last row. If the result does not reach a threshold, you cannot mark it.
- If the final score is greater than 50, you are doing great. If you continue working like this, you will probably succeed. And the higher the score, the more likely the success.
- Otherwise, improve the following month. Try to work on the things you are underperforming first, and then improve those you are doing great. For example, if you have scored 8 in productivity and 5 in motivation, focus on the second instead of the first.
And if you need more instructions or want to learn how to become a content creator in one year, you can read the relative article.
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter where you can read old newsletters too.