- Download 0
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 5, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
Perfect Content Map Printable
If you want to make a perfect content map, you need to start with the basics. So here is a simple printable that helps you build your first mono-focus content maps and exercise growing those ideas starting from one key idea.
There are five levels a content map should respect:
- Main focus: this is the focal keyword of your blog - it is your niche. From here, you will build the entire map.
- First association: this level includes the first things that come to mind when thinking about your focus. So their relationships with your keyword are stronger.
- Second associations: On the second level of the content map, you are in a peripheral zone, so the leverage of your main focus lowers. Here, you can influence your main niche with topics that fascinate you.
- Relationship deepening: Until this level, there is only one link between two topics, but a single relationship is often not enough, and this approach is not accurate. To catch other connections, draw other links between two different subjects.
- Trending topics: On the side of the map, take note of all the periods of the year you can exploit with your content. Holidays, end of the year goals, Christmas, mid-year checkups, and anything that comes to mind.
Here is how to make a perfect content map for your blog and write about anything you want. For more information, you can read the related article, where I explain the process step by step and give you examples of some of my first content maps.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link. Otherwise, follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.