- Download 0
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 5, 2022
- Last Updated January 5, 2022
Perfect Content Map Printable
If you want to make a perfect content map, you need to start with the basics. So here is a simple printable that helps you build your first mono-focus content maps and exercise growing those ideas starting from one key idea.
There are five levels a content map should respect:
- Main focus: this is the focal keyword of your blog - it is your niche. From here, you will build the entire map.
- First association: this level includes the first things that come to mind when thinking about your focus. So their relationships with your keyword are stronger.
- Second associations: On the second level of the content map, you are in a peripheral zone, so the leverage of your main focus lowers. Here, you can influence your main niche with topics that fascinate you.
- Relationship deepening: Until this level, there is only one link between two topics, but a single relationship is often not enough, and this approach is not accurate. To catch other connections, draw other links between two different subjects.
- Trending topics: On the side of the map, take note of all the periods of the year you can exploit with your content. Holidays, end of the year goals, Christmas, mid-year checkups, and anything that comes to mind.
Here is how to make a perfect content map for your blog and write about anything you want. For more information, you can read the related article, where I explain the process step by step and give you examples of some of my first content maps.