- Download 1
- File Size 39 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 31, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
Overview Content Calendar
If you want to become a content creator in one year, you need to create two templates: an overview content calendar and a monthly one.
- The overview content calendar (on this page) contains an overview of the topics to discuss and their average period. For example, you may want to focus on goal setting and evaluation because many people search for those topics at the end of the year.
- The monthly content calendar is a precise schedule of the content you want to create and the publication day. So it usually covers a shorter period, like a month, and helps you organize better.
You can complete the overview content calendar in three steps:
- Fill the white spaces with the content you want to focus on each month. And if you made a content map, you can use it to focus on a separate topic each month.
- Write one or more topics for each blank space. So you can decide to focus on a macro-topic and build related content around it. Or you can even create isolated or deepening posts.
- Or, if you want, expand the same topic over multiple months. For example, if you need to work based on your niche, create introductory or cornerstone content posts that unify your topics.
And if you need more instructions or want to learn how to become a content creator in one year, you can read the related article or many more like them.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link. Otherwise, follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.