- Download 2
- File Size 34 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 31, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
Monthly Content Calendar
If you want to become a content creator in one year, you need to create two templates: an overview content calendar and a monthly one.
- The overview content calendar contains an overview of the topics to discuss and their average period. For example, you may want to focus on goal setting and evaluation because many people search for those topics at the end of the year.
- The monthly content calendar (on this page) is a precise schedule of the content you want to create and the publication day. Usually, it covers a shorter period, like a month, and helps you organize better.
You can complete the overview content calendar in three steps:
- Fill the white spaces with the task you plan to complete each day. You can include anything from building content to promoting it or reviewing old posts.
- If a task takes more than one day, split it over multiple days. But give yourself a measuring system to track it. If you need a week to finish a piece of content, break it into seven numbered tasks instead of a single one with the same name. So you can have a sense of progression.
- Besides productivity duties, you can also schedule free time sessions and creative tasks. Taking breaks helps you maintain a healthy routine and restore brain energy for future assignments. But creative tasks are important too because they help you find new ideas to use in the future.
And if you need more instructions or want to learn how to become a content creator in one year, you can read the relative article.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.