- Download 3
- File Size 40 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 1, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
How to Write Emotional Content
Many studies show how if you write more emotional content, you will attract way more readers than any other type of content. So writers convinced themselves to make people stick to their articles only by sharing personal stories and thoughts.
Of course, that is the most efficient way to do it. But there are other techniques you can use to keep people on your content. So in this long-form infographic, I share five alternatives that you can learn to use to create better content and have more success with it.
These five techniques are:
- Hit your audience where it burns. Therefore, discuss topics that align with its interests.
- Keep the rhythm. Each article has a rhythm that mixes emotional and relaxing parts. So using them, you can trigger the interest of your followers.
- Don't follow your heart. When writing about something you care about, follow strict guidelines, or you will jump from one topic to another and confuse the audience.
- Trigger reactions and interactions. Give your audience inputs to interact with you, so people can tell you which content they enjoyed more.
- Procrastinate a little. Even if you want to tell your audience how to solve problems, you can keep their curiosity for a while before revealing the solution.
With this infographic, you will understand the best techniques to keep rhythm in an article. Or how you can understand the needs and problems of your audience to try to solve them. And even to filter the comments you receive to improve the content you create and write about things people search.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link. Otherwise, follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.