- Download 3
- File Size 98.82 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 1, 2022
- Last Updated August 1, 2022
How to Use Batched Tasks for Creating Content
Will we ever stop talking about productivity? I don't think so.
Productivity is the king of online hustles. No matter how much content you produce, there will always be someone who makes more. And if you want to keep up with everyone else, you need to work on yourself and your systems.
If you want to improve your productivity, you can work on many fronts. But most times, unbatched activities are the main problem you need to solve before anything else.
Many disadvantages come from unbatched tasks:
- When shifting between activities, you will suffer from attention residual. When working on a task, you will also think about the other, which makes you less efficient.
- Multitasking makes you work poorly on each activity because you can't concentrate on either. It is like building up attention residual continuously.
- Pursuing multiple goals makes you commit many more errors, and you will need more time to fix them. And even while fixing them, you could miss some if you don't focus.
In How to Boost Your Content Output Every Day, I made a list of 8 batches you can use to increase productivity. And here is the infographic that shows and explains them in short. You will read about topic selection, headline study, content outline, content writing, content editing, final review, content schedule, and social promotion.
Download the infographic below to learn how to use batched tasks for creating content. And if you need more instructions on how to do this self-improvement challenge, you can read the relative article.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link. Otherwise, follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.