- Download 3
- File Size 20 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 1, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
How to Create a Content Roadmap
A content roadmap can help you improve your efficiency and productivity. In particular, there are a couple of situations in which you may want to create a content roadmap:
- When you have too many ideas and try to work on too many projects, so you need a system that helps you serialize them.
- If you are unorganized and can't remain consistent, a content roadmap can enhance your consistency.
- If you lack planning and scheduling skills, you need a method to plan activities.
- Or if you procrastinate on beginning new projects. And you need to pick a defined starting date for them.
In this infographic, I shared a step-by-step checklist you can use to implement both progressive and divisive approaches. The first one will help you understand how much to improve on the projects you are already working on. The second one will help you build projections for future projects that you may or may not achieve.
In the first case, you will define your time unit and then try to subdivide a minimum number of activities. In the second case, you will consider every project you want to achieve. You will rank them by difficulty and then define tasks, preparatory steps, and milestones for each one.
Once you distribute all of these parameters on your content roadmap, you will be ready to:
- work on more ideas contemporary
- increase your productivity
- and remain consistent.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link. Otherwise, follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.