- Download 5
- File Size 53 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 1, 2022
- Last Updated July 1, 2022
How to Build Your Sleeping Routine
Sleep has become an expensive benefit over the past year, so if you want to get it, learn how to build a better sleeping routine.
According to science, the perfect sleeping routine can bring you many benefits:
- Our brain consolidates most of the information acquired during the day at night. So sleeping well improves your learning skills.
- Many studies show a correlation between sleep quality and metabolism performance, so sleeping well also improves fat loss and weight control.
- Sleeping reduces our stress levels, which correlates with many health issues. So better sleep quality decreases health problems risks.
- Reducing stress also helps us improve our mood.
- During sleep, our body increases its ability to produce ATP, so it also increases our energy levels.
- Sleep deprivation impacts our social skills by enhancing our loneliness and social isolation needs. On the contrary, sleeping well improves our social skills.
If you want to improve your sleeping routine, you can proceed in many ways:
- Stop drinking coffee in the afternoon.
- Stop using backlit devices in the evening, or at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- Make sure your bedroom is dark enough.
- Sleep at a comfortable temperature (around 19 °C).
- Find a strategy to fall asleep (meditation, yoga, or breathing techniques).
- And also find a strategy to wake up at the same hour.
And if you need more instructions on how to build a better sleeping routine, you can read the relative article.
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe for exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter where you can read old newsletters too.