- Download 8
- File Size 12 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 5, 2022
- Last Updated June 3, 2022
30-Day Writing Challenge Printable
Content creators need many skills. They need to research their content, work with creativity, remain motivated, and produce as much as possible.
Each of these skills comes with its difficulties and challenges. But one of the hardest ones is productivity. And to improve it, you can take a 30-day writing challenge (printable attached), to produce much more than you ever did.
Many benefits come from a writing challenge:
- It helps you produce more because you want to demonstrate that you can do it. Habit tracking includes gamification structures, and you can use them to increase your productivity.
- You have a content buffer with many more ideas to publish. So you can queue and link posts in the order you want your audience to read them.
- It reduces the stress generated by side hustling because you have more time to think about other skills. After planning the minimum requirement for your 30-day challenge, you are also more flexible on side tasks like promotional posts.
- You can schedule better because you have many more pieces from which to choose. So if you find out that publishing a post later could benefit your strategy, you have a replacement.
So if you want to transform your passion into a side hustle, you can test yourself with a challenge. And here, you can find a printable infographic to complete your tasks. Also, you can read the related article to find out how to set up for this kind of challenge.
Download More Infographics
Improve your content marketing strategies! Subscribe to receive exclusive infographics for content creators and personal growth challenges each month!
If you want to write and get paid, subscribe to Medium through my referral link. Otherwise, follow my Substack newsletter so you can read old newsletters too.