In this section, you can download the latest infographic of The Cosmopolitan Mindset. Each is unique and specifically designed to fit a specific article, so if you don’t remember what the infographic means, make sure to check out the latest articles.
However, each graphic will have a short description of its content, a link to the article, and a summary. So you can both review what you have already read or study the theory again.
- The Creativity Cycle
- The Project Planner
- The First Task Choosing
- 8 Kaizen Life Tips to Write Better Articles
- 13 Writing Lessons to Learn from 3 Masters of Style
- Improve Your Mental Flexibility
- How to Use Batched Tasks for Creating Content
In this section, you can download the latest printables of The Cosmopolitan Mindset. Some of them are self-explanatory, and some are more complicated. For each printable, there is a related article that explains the theory behind it. And if it still gives you trouble, you can contact me, and I will gladly explain it to you.
- The Project Planner [PRINTABLE]
- The Flexibility Tracker [PRINTABLE]
- The Mentor Profile [PRINTABLE]
- Words Library for Headlines [PRINTABLE]
- Productivity System Evaluation [PRINTABLE]
- Habits Transactional List [PRINTABLE]
- Perfect Content Map [PRINTABLE]
- The Equation of Life [CHECKLIST]
- How to Create a Content Roadmap [CHECKLIST]
- How to Write Emotional Content
- The Super Sunday [CHECKLIST]
- 30-Day Writing Challenge [PRINTABLE]
- Overview Content Calendar [PRINTABLE]
- Monthly Content Calendar [PRINTABLE]
- Content Strategy Optimizer [PRINTABLE]
- Performance Review System [PRINTABLE]
- Self-improvement Challenge for Content Creators [PRINTABLE]
- How to Build Your Sleeping Routine [CHECKLIST]
- Better Sleep Challenge Customizable [PRINTABLE]
The Cosmpolitan Mindset protected all infographics on this page with a password, and the only way to have it is to subscribe to The Challenge here below.
Why are you still waiting? Subscribe now! It is FREE. Check the link here below.
The articles are not enough? Do you want to improve even more?
Subscribe to The Challenge to receive your FREE dose of printable infographics each month, so you can better track your progress right now! Also, each month, a new challenge to achieve.
Click the button below! It’s free.
If you want to support me in other ways, you can subscribe to Medium through my referral link, or follow my Substack newsletter.
Do you need to review the theory? Check out the latest articles.
Also, you can find more infographics and printables on my Pinterest account, so make sure to follow me there.